PRLog (Press Release) – Jun. 19, 2013 – Following the success of this year’s rebrand reflecting Taylor Vinters’ growing reputation as a leading international law firm – Mobas has further developed its client web presence with a targeted site to meet burgeoning business in Asia.
Reflecting the branding and modern styling, which was created by Mobas, the new site enables a specialist team of lawyers to further establish stronger relationships in Asia, while informing visitors of current news, events and international services.
Headquartered in Cambridge UK – Europe’s innovation capital – with offices in the key business hubs of central London and Singapore, Taylor Vinters’ CEO Matt Meyer says: “Our new corporate identity is not merely visual. It also works effectively to communicate our strengths in technology, investment and private clients – and is flexible enough that we can quickly build a bespoke website for a specific key market, in this case Asia. The new Asia-specific website signifies a growing area of business driven by our plans for strategic value and business partnering.”
- Ends -
Mobas: Brand. Design. Digital. PR.
W: www.mobas.com (http://www.mobas.com)
T: 01223 841699
Notes to Editors
· Mobas is an integrated agency working in four key areas: brand, design, digital and PR.
· Founded in 2003 and based near Cambridge, UK, Mobas is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the UK.
· Mobas is ranked within the Top 100 design agencies, Top 100 Advertising agencies in the UK, and the number two agency in the East of England.
· Regional, national and international clients include: Accor, Barratt Homes, Belhaven, Bidwells, Bluefin Financial Design, Bupa, The Cambridge Building Society, University of Cambridge Press, Carter Jonas, Countryside Properties, Durex, Eating Inn, Elanco, Exchange, Greene King, ibis, ibis budget, ibis Styles, Interdean, Greene King IPA, KLM, Life Fitness, Loch Fyne Restaurants, Mercure, NHS Blood and Transplant, NHS Kidney Care, NHS Northampton Health Care, NHS Papworth Hospital, Novartis Animal Health, Novotel, Old English Inns, Peters Elworthy Moore, Pullman, Ranier Technology, Reynaers at Home, Scholl, Sofitel, St Modwen, Syngenta, Taylor Vinters Solicitors, Tesco, TRG Concessions, TTPlabtec, TuckerGardner, Toshiba Medical Systems UK, University of Cambridge and Vinci.
· Taylor Vinters is a successful next generation law firm with a commitment to being one of the elite law firms operating internationally in the areas of technology, investment and private client. Headquartered in Cambridge UK, Europe’s innovation capital, and operating from its offices in London, Singapore and Cambridge, its team of entrepreneurially minded people serve an international client base of private individuals, fast-growth companies, multinational, investors and non-profits. Visit: www.taylorvinters.com